Ringseal plastic security seal characteristics
- Material: Polipropilene HD;
- All plastic seal;
- Feature: contact narrow of 5 mm that allows use in automotive locking systems;
- Fixed closing;
- Large marking area.
Ringseal Numbered plastic security seals with snap closure (Пластмасови пломби с номера, Fiksne sigurnosne brtve, Σφραγίδες ασφάλειας πλαστικές, Sorszámozott biztonsági műanyag plomba, Sigilli plastica numerati, Festschließende Kunststoffplomben) that have applications in access control boxes used in aviation and general transportation. This types of security seals can be used on a wide variety of applications upon your needs and requirements like plastic padlock security seals. Fixed closing seals tend to be more tamper resistant than variable length as there are no sliding parts, they simply ‘click’ into place to lock, which can make them easier to fit than variable length seals. Most fixed length seals can also be branded and numbered for extra security. Fixed length is often the choice of single use security seals for transport applications.
Areas of application of fixed closing seals (plastic locking fixed) Ringseal:
- In the production: Offices, workshops, workplaces and even machines, devices of accounting and control, emergency communication channels and conveyors in the state of conservation can be sealed.
- In the monetary and banking sector: For the sealing of safes, cash containers and collectors bags. Storage of cash and valuables.
- On transport: Fixed closing seals are convenient type of sealing devices – installed quickly and simply, which is particularly valuable in the conditions of large number of objects. Especially considering their special indicator ability for opening attempts.
The benefits of the use of plastic locking fixed seals are in many times greater than any costs for their acquisition. This is an effective way to prevent theft, fraud and interference in the work of the mechanisms and instruments. One reason for this is that plastic fixed closing seals can be placed over a locking part as any metal padlock would be to secure, but do not require keys to open, they simply break off at their built in break point using hands or a small pair of wire cutters. They are secure due to the audit trail available as a result of the sequential numbering.
Ringseal plastic security seal