BalonSeal or Balon Seal security seal characteristics
- ISO/PAS 17712 – indicative seal;
- Closing system with two independent steel rings;
- Offers low level barrier protection;
- Serial numbers are permanently embossed for high security;
- Alignment holes facilitate and verify correct closure of seals;
- Sophisticated design ensures maximum protection against tampering;
- Width: 9.5 mm; Length: 215 mm
- Visible tail indicates that seal has been applied.
- Material: TINPLATE/STYRENE.
BalonSeal, a fixed closing security seal solution, with all metal parts made of sheet metal and having a fixed length of closure that ensures a high sealing safety at tensions and flexing resistance. This security seal represent the ideal solution for sealing the trucks in the custom transit. This security solution is a metal strip security seal suited for use on trucks and container doors.
Fixed closing tin seal tend to be more tamper resistant than variable length security seal as there are no sliding parts, they simply ‘click‘ into place to lock, which can make them easier to fit than variable length seals. Most fixed closing tin seals can also be branded, laser or mechanical writing, and numbered for extra security. Solution of fixed closing security check and access control is often the choice of single use security seals for transport applications or security areas which request a high degree of mechanical tight of closure where the plastic security seals can not fulfill the specific security request.
BalonSeal fixed closing metallic security seal
Packaging: 1000 pcs. / box
Box Weight: 8.5 Kg
Box size (L x l x H): 395 x 290 x 200 mm