BalonSeal or Balon Seal security seal characteristics
- ISO/PAS 17712 – indicative seal;
- Closing system with two independent steel rings;
- Offers low level barrier protection;
- Serial numbers are permanently embossed for high security;
- Alignment holes facilitate and verify correct closure of seals;
- Sophisticated design ensures maximum protection against tampering;
- Width: 9.5 mm; Length: 215 mm
- Visible tail indicates that seal has been applied.
- Material: TINPLATE/STYRENE.
BalonSeal, a fixed closing security seal solution, with all metal parts made of a metallic sheet and having a fixed length of closure that ensures a high sealing safety at tensions and flexing resistance.
This security seal represent the ideal solution for sealing the trucks in the custom transit, rail cars, trailers, and cargo containers.
This security solution consisting in a flat metallic strap security seal suited for use on trucks and container doors. The self locking system is inside the metallic „ball“ head in this way it have a strength protection against tampering.
Fixed closing tin seal tend to be more tamper resistant than variable length security seal as there are no sliding parts, they simply ‘click‘ into place to lock, which can make them easier to fit than variable length seals. The tinplate metallic Balonseal security seal have a high braking strength locking.
Most fixed closing tin seals can also be custom branded, laser or mechanical writing, and numbered for extra security.
Solution of fixed closing security check and access control is often the choice of single use security seals for shipping / forwarder applications or security areas which request a high degree of mechanical tight of closure where the plastic security seals can not fulfill the specific security request.
BalonSeal fixed closing metallic security seal
Packaging: 1000 pcs. / box
Box Weight: 8.5 Kg
Box size (L x l x H): 395 x 290 x 200 mm